The practice of Think Contemplate Devise Ponder
Meditation is a practice where a technique is used to achieve mentally clear and emotionally calm state.
Meditating with a purpose:
There are many methods used on meditation and one of them is the Chakra meditation.
Some ancient religions have a tradition of use prayer beads; the Hindu japa-mala has 108 beads and each bead is a mantra.
All japa-malas are made out of either stone/crystal beads and/or seeds (making them a light weight necklace or bracelet), and each stone has a different meaning and purpose.
Understand the Chakras:
Chakras are wheels of energy.
There are 7 main chakras in our bodies;:
–Root or First Chakra – is the chakra of stability, security and basic needs.
–Sacral or Second Chakra – is the chakra of creativity and sexuality.
– Solar or Third Chakra – is the Chakra of our personal power.
– Heart or Fourth Chakra – is the Chakra of love and connection; is the bridge between the matter and spirit.
– Throat or Fifth Chakra – is the Chakra of our inner voice, expression and highest truth.
– Third Eye or Sixth Chakra – is the Chakra of intuition.
– Crown or Seventh Chakra – is the Chakra of enlightnment and spiritual connection with ourselves, others and to the Divine.
Sign up for our newsletter for updates and new collections